Welcome to the Paper Mill Mansion
The mansion was built in 1847 on the property owned by the Paper Mill. The structure has 14 rooms, four bathrooms, two kitchens, four basements and
five chimneys. When built before Springville was incorporated, before the Civil War,
it was perhaps one of less than 20 dwellings in the area later to become Spring City.